Eldaron RPG (Alpha 0.26) Eldaron RPG (Alpha 0.26)

Lots of serious potential with this game. I really enjoy the concept of simulating a life from peasant to beyond. I'm excited to see how factions and trading turn out as well as combat/battles. Faith was a very big thing in medieval times so make sure to update the progression in the temple as well so there are more dynamic options for each building in Aumroth. I have high hopes for this game. I might even contribute money towards it if I see well implemented improvement in the next few updates.

tavernking responds:

Thanks, I've got big ideas for this game. You're right about faith, I hadn't thought of that before. If you get promoted to Archbishop you should have more benefits than just a higher wage. Access to noble-only areas comes to mind... I'll have to think of a few things :)

Sniper For Hire: Trollday Sniper For Hire: Trollday

That was very fun, I look forward to more games like this.

Asteroids Belt 2 Asteroids Belt 2

A good start to a very good type of game! but as people are saying, try and lock the mouse it the game so you have more control!

Allebi responds:

Thanks everyone for great feedback! It's really pleasure to meet it from all of you, guys!

I'm working on Mouse and Loading screen issues, but looks like there is tech issue with MouseLock for 3D in Flash 11. Anyway, i'll tryto fix it.

Effing Worms 2 Effing Worms 2

Very amusing! I do enjoy this game a lot! Though I am to big to fit in the screen now but I still like using the vaccum to suck random things in! A third wouldn't be nessasary but you would get a lot more fame!

Pico Radio Pico Radio

I'd like some POUNDCAKExD best song ever and I found it thanks to this awesome creation keep it up, I hope to see more from this.

deathink responds:

You sure will!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Man Zombie Mode and full melee upgrades is pretty badass if I do say so myself, Grat's on the new outfits too! they look fenominal!